Comfort in the sky
On 27 November, Air Transport Publications, home of the industry-leading publication Aircraft Cabin Management, will host the first Passenger Wellbeing Conference at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, London Heathrow.
The airline industry is just beginning to take a serious look at the cabin environment and how it affects their customers, especially with higher seat densities and longer range aircraft coming into operation. In response, Aircraft Cabin Management is launching the very first Passenger Wellbeing Conference.
This unique one-day event will explore the challenges and opportunities of providing passengers a comfortable and healthy cabin space. presentations from OEMs and airlines will include air quality, humidity, temperature, lighting, seat comfort and catering.
Reasons to attend
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of providing passengers a comfortable and healthy cabin space
- Presentations from OEMs and major airlines
- Be informed on the latest in air quality, humidity, temperature, lighting, seat comfort and catering
- Network with your peers and find out what they are doing to address this passenger wellbeing
Who should attend this event?
Vice President/Head/Director/Manager/Specialist of:
- Predictive Maintenance/Big Data/ Big Data and Cabin Maintenance
- Operations/Operations Transformation/Maintenance Operations
- Cabin Maintenance
- Design, Engineering and Innovation/Innovation and Engineering Product Innovation
- Fleet Operation Engineering/Fleet Technical/Fleet Management
27 November 2019
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, London, UK